SW Free build screen HMI

dandrade

Find the software ADP Configuration Software
Text apresentation:
"This free software allows easy configuration of advanced objects including: push buttons, numeric display/entry, character display/entry, multi-state indicators, range indicators, stored message displays, moving signs, bar graphs, deviation bar graphs, trend graphs, pie graphs, X-Y charts, panel meters, state graphics, animated graphics, dynamic rectangles, dynamic circles, active alarm displays, user passwords, developer passwords, macros, and ladder logic functions. The ADP includes over 100 common communications protocols and allows the creation of custom communications routines enabling interfacing to virtually any serial device."

If necessary register, get download or direct http://www.hitech-america.com/Download2/downld.htm.

The master page, brand here

Now moment not install, not make project its HMI.
For guy, to run software write here, the features and userfull software. Best work and less working.Yes!?