PF525 reset

mavrick

I'm using a powerflex 525 drive communicating over Ethernet.
I'm having to cycle power if I have a fault such as Ethernet loss or if the building losses power and then the drive powers back up. Is this typical? I have looked through manual and I thought there was a parameter that will allow you to reset faults from the red button on the drive keypad. Thanks

Parameters C125 (Comm Loss Action), C143(EN Comm Fault Action) and C144 (EN Idle Fault Action) will change the comm fault action in the drive.

I kind of remember you could just have the drive fault and reset it from the PLC but don't have the parameters around me.

Similar Topics

I seem to be on here often lately but cant find specifics about my situation I am trying to control the drive using both ethernet and analog(for...
Replies
Views
When E300 powered off, the ethernet device tag data stayed at last know state, for example, fault bit is still Off, ready bit is still ON, status...
Replies
Views
Hello all, New to this site - I am adding a new conveyor and using a powerflex 525, though the rest of the drives operating this line are...
Replies
Views
I have a (*) PowerFlex 525 being supplied with 400VAC, 60 cycle, 3-phase. This is not a type-o, this is accurate. Now, the drive clearly states...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had any success using a PanelView Plus to directly control a PF525 over ethernet, I tried to use the file provided with TechNote...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom