FT View Studio "networks and devices" not populating

Hi, I'm running FT View Studio Site Edition Network Station. I can see many things listed under the communications tab, but nothing is showing up on the applications tab under system/networks and devices. Could anyone advise how to get this field to populate? I am super new to this so please excuse if I've missed something obvious or left out obviously needed information. Thanks!

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
I have just installed version 14 of view studio, and the tag browser is new. I am trying to assign "Diff_Tryk_saver_1" to a numeric display, as I...
Replies
Views
Trying to open View Studio and get a message "View Studio was NOT successfully personalized" Anyone ever run into this?
Replies
Views
Question for those who are in the know how Studio 5000 works/compiles under the hood. The laptop that was supplied to me is now full with no...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts, I am trying to create a SINE Wave generator and i cannot seem to make it smoother. I have done this before but i forgot the exact...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom