AB 5069-L320ER Digital Outputs

janner_10

Lifetime Supporting Member
A project using the above landed on my desk. Attached are several OB16 cards.

With any output turned off, a multi-meter still shows 24v to GND, although a test lamp wont illuminate until you force the output on.

We have about 5 of these cards on the shelf and all are doing the same thing.

Whilst it doesn't affect our application, it would make fault finding a bit of a nightmare on site should the need arise.

Never seen this before - anyone else noticed?

Is there a load connected to the output? If not then:
The load of the multimeter in not enouth to 'drag' the voltage to ground. Use a resistor to ground, then your meter will show 0V.

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, Trying to connect to a 5069-L320ER compact logix over USB for the first time. RS Linx Classic can see the controller just fine, but...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, For my new project I want to integrate a Staübli Robot with AB PLC. I don't know how to get started with it. How can I integrate...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a problem with communication betwin 5069-L320ER Firmware 28.011 PLC from Allen Bradley and In Touch DASABCIP 5.0 driver. In this...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using AB 5069-L306ERS2 CPU. My system should achieve SIL-2. I have safety door switches connected to AB 5069-IB8S module, and I want to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Kind of new at this, so we recently upgraded our 1769-l32e to the newer 5069-L320erm, i converted the file over and Verify the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom