citect scada to omron c200h #com fault

dannyb

Hey guys.. I'm trying to get my head around this setup at the moment, I get a com failiure on the citec, it it connected from the peripheral port on the c200h thru a cp1l cable into the serial port of the pc.. any tips or things I should be looking for first? I've tested the port on the computer and the lead and the peripheral port on the c200h by connecting to the plc thru cxdesigner but can't work out how out of the blue it stops. My knowledge is very basic on citect stuff (i wish it used an omron ns15 hmi! Cos that's my background)

Similar Topics

We are trying to set up a newer generation Omron PLC (NX/NS Series) with Citect / Aveva Plant SCADA using the Ethernet/IP CIP Protocol to read...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I aim to use Aveva Plant SCADA 2020 to read and write data from/to Omron CJ2M CPU35 PLC using OMFINS protocol. However I have Bad Data...
Replies
Views
Hello, Kindly help me on this PLC-scada issue. Newbie here. We're on the ship and our scada PC (IPC APAX-5571) suddenly won't boot anymore (no...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I would like your help on my problems for connecting PLC Omron CJ2M-CPU32 Series using Vijeo Citect SCADA. As i have read in some...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have two OMRON C200HG PLC's that control each of our EPG's (Diesel Generators). We understand that these controllers can communicate over...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom