ladder to pdf

edwaw

hi
I have a problem fixing our power turbine which using RSLOGIX 5000 because I have no cause and effect schedule nor any other means to understand the problem causes. hence I look for some body who can provide me with my ladder in pdf so I can do the troubleshooting.
copy of the RSLOGIX 5000 is attached

thank you for your help in advance

dear helpers
I tried to attach my program file but I could not, would you please advise how to upload it?

since I have no file zipper in my pc I used online file zipper and I hope it will work

=see the attachment

That's a 1756-L61 controller with Version 16.04 firmware.

Unfortunately when I opened it, the project file did not appear to contain any routines, or any tags.

What did come through is a large number of user-defined data types, suggesting that the program contains a large number of specialized add-on instructions or process-specific routines.

I don't wish to be dismissive of your skills, but if you don't have RSLogix 5000 or a thorough documentation of your control system, it's best for you to get the power station OEM (is it Solar Turbines ?) or a qualified integrator to work on it.

Surely, for this power turbine there has got to an HMI with fault messages, and there has to be an Instruction for Use.

The PLC and HMI programs of the original manufacturer should be able to catch any conceivable error situation and output meaningful error messages which will give a good starting point for trouble shooting.
If they havent, then that is a major failure by the original manfacurer.
In that case, it may be necessary to look into the PLC program to troubleshoot, but it should be the last restort. If the maschine is in waranty, I would complain to the original manufacturer.

I tried to load the correct file but the size exceeds the upload limits here.
so how can i upload my files.

Task: Turbomachinery Task
-> Program: HMI_4430_212CF
-> Routine: _000_Copy_Rights_HMI_160
-> Rung 1

Copyright 2008 Solar Turbines
Warning: This computer program is protected by copyright laws and international treaties.
Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of this program, or any portion of it, will result in severe civil penalties and be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.​

Solar Turbines has one of the best global service organizations in the power industry, but they are adamant that their work is paid for and firm on the terms of their warranty.

It is almost impossible to troubleshoot a complex automated system without access to and familiarity with the programming tools and the live data values.

I very, very strongly recommend that you hire Solar Turbines or a qualified engineering firm to help troubleshoot your power plant.