Lad/stl/fbd (30:404)

pcabriza

Hi,

Im about to edit a SCL program from a FB but this error appeared "The Maximum number of lines that can be processed was exceeded". I can't do anything with this error popping out every time.

I'm using Simatic Manager V5.6 + HF1

Thank you for helping!

Regards

Capture.PNG

There are no SCL Source Code in the sources folder.

I saw a thread with the same error with this and the guy give the program and you manage to produce a SCL Source code. Hopefully you can give me instructions how you manage it.

Thank You.

There are only a certain number of statement type in SCL - if then else, case, for loops etc.

Create some SCL using those statements and examine the STL code produced by the compiler. Look for similar code contructs in your stl and with a lot of head scratching you will be able to reverse engineer the stl back to SCL. That's what I did.

One of our team member found a solution.

He just created a new project and paste the function block there. Then it did show up in the list when generating the source file.

Thank you L D

Regards.