Linear motor vendor

JoeM1

Hello,
I am looking for a stocking vendor of linear motors.

Who do you suggest for best on-the-shelf selection?

Thanks
Joe

We have a very bad experience with LinMot.....
As you didn't give any technical details, I'm not sure if SMC fit's your needs.
But we have a very, very good experience with SMC electric actuators.

If you mean linear servomotors, any major servomotor manufacturer has them: in addition to Bosch Rexroth, one may add Yaskawa, Danaher and Anorad (actually the last one is a part of the Allen-Bradley empire). All these are well-established, good-quality brands.

Similar Topics

I spent quite a bit of time researching LinMot Linear Motors, after it was suggested, on this forum, that they would be the best actuator for my...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m looking for a linear servo motor for metal forming applications. We already were using a forming machine driven by a high performance (High...
Replies
Views
Hi Is there anyone out there that has programmed a LinMot Driver/Controller, and used a PLC (perhaps Siemens S7 1200) to run it? I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
I have Linear Rail/Step motor connected to my Beckhoff through EtherCat. I am just started to program this PLC systems. My project right now is to...
Replies
Views
A R&D project, designing sort of a DENSI-METER (hardness tester), to check density of soft products. Looking for a compact version of a motor to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom