Small test probes

boneless

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi all!

We use the 2-channel Phoenix relays. These have a couple of small holes at each connection, presumably for test probes.

Anyone have any recommendations for probes that would work here? The holes are very small. I tried spitting on my probe, but it still won't get in....

test.PNG

Last edited:
Crocodile clip probes on my meter an use them to hold some straightened out paperclips.

Has got me out a a pinch once or twice. Especially testing voltages at D pin connectors.

Although the post above is a more professional, permanent solution.

the testprobes can only have 60 Volts. I use a piece of cable with correct diameter and i soldered simple clips on the other side.

Thanks all!

Turns out, someone had a set of the Fluke TP88 laying around. These work great for most of our applications(24VDC).

Will check out some of the other proposals. Thanks so much! :)