Need help With Omron C200H AD001 AI

I have an AD001 Analog Input card in an Omron rack with a C200H CPU. The card is in slot zero. I'm using a PRO15 to program the CPU. All I want to do is verify if the module is working. I've cleared the I/O and verified the configuration. I've entered an end statement.

What I don't know how to do is monitor the inputs. I think the address starts with IR101.

Is there anyone who has experience with this setup. Again, all I want to do is input a voltage signal and verify that the CPU is receiving data from the monitor.

thanks,

CTG

The card is not addressed in the slot it sits in. Rather the card gets its starting address from the "machine no" on the front of the module.

If the Machine No is 0, then it is addressed at IR100-IR109. The first input word will be IR101. Also the switches are read at power on and not after, so if you change the machine no, you will need to cycle the power.