Redlion Crimson 3 - How do to a simple image replace animation?

gbeaker

I've got a few images I want to play together in series to make an animation. I've got the frames already setup as in a single image object, but what can I use as a good time base for swapping the images? I think 100ms is a good rate, but GetNowTime() only returns the whole seconds. Should I just use a value from the plc instead?

How good is the "animation" you get using DspCount to trigger the animation steps ?

I've never been able to get 'smooth' animation in Crimson changing the image more than about 4 times per second.

How good is the "animation" you get using DspCount to trigger the animation steps ?

I've never been able to get 'smooth' animation in Crimson changing the image more than about 4 times per second.
On the bench, The Fan looks perfect, a lot better than it looked when I tried using a timer.
I haven't tried it in the field, where other factors may come into play.