FT View Studio Dialog Boxes Too Small

PunchPunchWin

Hi,

I am wondering if anybody has had this issue with Windows 10 and FactoryTalk View Studio and fixed it before?

When I open up any kind of Properties like Object Properties, Animations or Trend Properties the dialog box that pops up doesn't fit all the information on it nor do I get any scroll bars to let me view the information that has been cut off or not displayed.

I'm clueless as to whether this is a Windows setting for a FT View Studio setting that I need to fix.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best regards,
PPW

Hi,

I am wondering if anybody has had this issue with Windows 10 and FactoryTalk View Studio and fixed it before?

When I open up any kind of Properties like Object Properties, Animations or Trend Properties the dialog box that pops up doesn't fit all the information on it nor do I get any scroll bars to let me view the information that has been cut off or not displayed.

I'm clueless as to whether this is a Windows setting for a FT View Studio setting that I need to fix.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Best regards,
PPW

There have been several threads on the subject of RA software visual "issues", and I believe it is all down to Windows screen or font resolutions being set too high.

Have a play around, see if you can find a setting that works, or just reset everything to "standard" and it should resolve the issues.

Not all things play well with the windows Small/Normal/Large graphic setting under personalization. Set it to normal if its not, reboot. see if that helps.