Codesys issue

gas

I have a laptop connected to two large monitors. It all works when I run B&R, AB 500, Solid works and other programs.
When I start Codesys the start screen and product rating screens come up and then a quick flash at the corner of the screen and all disappears.Task manager shows it to be running.
Win 10 and I've done the windows bits that I know of.
Any thoughts
Thanks in advance

window key down and arrows if program is opened to second screen which isn't available. (or connect another display)

Similar Topics

Hello. I need to connect an EtherNet/IP adapter to CODESYS RTE. I have confirmed that the adapter works with Rockwell Logix, and not only the...
Replies
Views
Hello, once again, CODESYS experts. I have to setup a CODESYS RTE PLC for a customer, and I stumbled with a problem I can not solve:smas:, as per...
Replies
Views
I will really appreciate if you could help me with this Codesys program in Ladder logic: I am working on a project where I am using TOF function...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I'm running eCockpit version 1.3.1.4 I have set up a Modbus client function using the standard library module: FbMbMasterTcp. My...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm trying to go online with an IFM PLC over a serial connection, using CoDeSys. Things were working fine for a while; I managed to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom