SoMachine v4.3 Coil doesnt activate

SHP_VFD

Hi, i don´t get why my coil doesn't activate when the contact it´s true.

I'm new to PLC programming, this is my first project.

I'm attaching some pictures of the GLV, Ladder and Cross Reference.

VAPORIZERS.PNG CROSS_REFERENCE.PNG GVL.PNG

Welcome to forum

Somachine Forcing have little bit strange behaviour (not sure if it normal for Codesys controllers.)

You can force every bit, but it won't affect to how bit is executed.

You need only set modo_auto to true instead of force if it is not from I/O.

First of all, you do not need the TON_Reset, as the NOT Aux_T2 resets the TON_VP1, so will then turn off TON_VP2, Also As far as I'm aware I did not think IEC timers were capable of less than 100ms (but that may be platform specific but there are high speed ones).
I have just created your logic in Mitsubishi & it works, I have since taken out the 3rd timer, however, I had to have 100ms time base as less than this will not compile, there is no need for it.
Here is a screen shot of it energised, I assume when in this mode it turns on the Direction vaporiser every 2 seconds for 2 seconds.
Perhaps if you are still having problems try creating each timer on separate ladder rungs, it will mean replicating the contacts but it could be the way the compiler treats branches.
By the way, forgot to take out the Reset bit off the 3rd timer but as it is normally closed it did not matter.

Pulse.png

Last edited:
Parky, you were right about the reset timer so i eliminated it,i also found the solution why my coils werent activating.

I address some of the variables to this type %MXx.x at the declaration for modbus reading, so instead of that i just add a move block to asign the value of the variable to the %MXx.x address and now the program works fine.

Thank you for the help Lare and parky.