Rockwell Firmware Download has Changed?

id10t_error

Lifetime Supporting Member
Has anyone experienced a difference in downloading firmware from Rockwell recently? We are signed in and get stuck in a endless confirmation email loop.
:angr::angr::sick:

Seems like something is going wrong with that dumpster fire of a download system. I just tried to download firmware for L73, at the point where you click download now in the dumb shopping cart, I get page not found.

YAY, it works!

I could imagine some people were in the field needing a download, being really ****ed off for a while.

Thanks Dmroeder for bringing this to my attention on the other thread.
It still seems hit or miss, but I have managed to get 5 of the seven rar files I need downloading, after they are finished I will try again for the remainder.

What I do:

Download every version possible and store them before they are needed. Also all versions of RSL5K and RSLinx J.I.C.

We do the same. All installers on a server, I have a portable drive with the installers and a backup of my VM. It was a fake crisis.