Swp instruction equivalant

I've been using SWPB for a long time.
As far as I can remember, it does the same thing as SWP did, except it has some more options for swapping bytes in DINTs.

I just did a little more digging and it looks like the SWP can swap an entire string.
In Studio 5000, SWPB can only be used INTs and DINTs one at a time..

You can copy (COP) the string to a DINT or INT, then use the SWPB, then COP back to the string. There may be a better way but I know this works.

Similar Topics

As per manual i was tested with PLC on below program. But not any changes using swap instruction. plz help
Replies
Views
Hello Sorry if this is not a really smart question but how do you use the SWP (swap )instruction in a Micrologix 1100 processor? I have got a...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently trying to establish a message instruction to pass data from a 1756-L73 to a 1756-L71. My communication path from the...
Replies
Views
Software Ver. 22.00.00, After the 1st time of being true the EQL. instruction is still allowing the rung to be true even though the inputs are...
Replies
Views
Logix 5000 v32 on 1769-L16ER I used the FBC instruction to scan an array of DINTs for true bits and it works but I found a thing that just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom