Oscat library for 1200/1500 TIA Portal

PLC

Anyone have or would mind sharing the above?
I went to the oscat website (and I have a login)
But I need to learn german :)

Thanks

The Oscat library is for Codesys or Codesys based plc's as far as I know. I am not familiar with TIA and Siemens Plc's in general, are they Codesys based?

The Oscat library is for Codesys or Codesys based plc's as far as I know. I am not familiar with TIA and Siemens Plc's in general, are they Codesys based?

It exists for Simatic Manager 300/400/WinAC with SCL

I just cant seem to find it converted to Portal for 1200/1500's
Theres mention of it in the Oscat forum, but I cant read german

It exists for Simatic Manager 300/400/WinAC with SCL

I just cant seem to find it converted to Portal for 1200/1500's
Theres mention of it in the Oscat forum, but I cant read german

In theory, if you import the SCL sources into TIA, S7-300 SCL should work, I think. Or at least it should be pretty close. It won't have been optimized for Portal, but that's probably why no one has taken the time to do it.