Trouble communicating Mitsubishi GOT with Atlas copco controller on modbus RTU

nizar_lakhani

I am unable to establish communication of GOT with atlas copco controller. Controller supports JBUS protocol and GOT has Modbus.
GOT is communicating properly with Modsim (utility software in PC, behaves as modbus slave) and that controller is communicating properly with modscan (utility software in PC, behaves as modbus master), but when i connect GOT and controller they dont communicate. Any suggestions, Please help.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Disclaimer: English isn’t my native language, so apologize for any incoming grammatical or spelling mistake. Hello everyone. I’m trying to make...
Replies
Views
We're setting up feed screws to run on VFD's. I'm getting everything set up on a test bench just to make sure everything can communicate properly...
Replies
Views
Can Someone tell me the Cable pinout for the RS232 connection on a SLC 5/04 and RS LinX Setup Configuration.
Replies
Views
After the new very nice update to this site I could not log in with my original password, tried to recover my account but did not recieve a email...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have an issue with an Allen Bradley PLC model 1769-L30ER. This PLC had a previous program with a different IP address but when I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom