historical trending PV+7

PELICAN

hello,

i have a data log set up with 6 tags that i am trying to trend, it currently works and i can view historical and live just fine. what i would like to do is to not have it scrolling as the tags only update every 60sec. what do i need to change to prevent the long straight scrolling lines in between cycles? thanks

You are able to update the chart based on "new data" as well as a maximum time between new data. If the lack of new data is still too long, increase the length of time displayed on the chart (from one hour to four hours will shorten the lines)

Similar Topics

I've setup everything as I have in the past, and re-read the tutorial to make sure I didn't miss anything, but my PVPlus isn't trending any...
Replies
Views
I have the built in historical trending working almost like I want it but save for one thing. I call myself looking high and low, searching here...
Replies
Views
Hi, Does anyone know how to use the historical trending in Wonderware with the y axis as the time, i.e. time moving down the side of the screen...
Replies
Views
hi all i have a problem geting the history trends to work im trying to monitor temprature, im using s7-400 plc with wonderware software (archestra...
Replies
Views
Hi.. I have dificulties to update the historical trending using wonderware. Any idea how to make it works? Thank you. Osias
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom