New Panelview 7 install.

thiefgold0913

I am doing an upgrade from a panelview 600 to a Panelview plus 7, but I am having an issue with the ascii files displaying correctly all I get is the decimal/binary code from the integer files from the PLC to the HMI
There isn't enough memory to add a data string file to the ML1500 LRP program.
I attached the PLC program but I could not include the HMI since the file is too big and won't allow me to upload it. But as an example the control list for all of the varities uses the caption/*S:20 D_VAR_1*/ and the tag N21:31

Any help would be appreciated.

I am doing an upgrade from a panelview 600 to a Panelview plus 7, but I am having an issue with the ascii files displaying correctly all I get is the decimal/binary code from the integer files from the PLC to the HMI
There isn't enough memory to add a data string file to the ML1500 LRP program.
I attached the PLC program but I could not include the HMI since the file is too big and won't allow me to upload it. But as an example the control list for all of the varities uses the caption/*S:20 D_VAR_1*/ and the tag N21:31

Any help would be appreciated.

need the HMI file

Panelbuilder32 file

The mer file is too big to add, so I added the PVA file instead so conversion to the to factorytalk studio 9.0 will have to be done.