Connect GSM Modem to Delta PLC and write AT commands

Yash Sanghvi

I recently purchased a GSM modem model number SGM510 from a local dealer in Mumbai, India and I am trying to connect it to a Delta PLC that I have of model number - AS228T via RS485 port but I'm not able to connect it. The COM1 port in PLC is already connected to different multi function meters , so I'm using COM2 port in the PLC. Main aim is to write AT commands from PLC to GSM modem depending on the conditions given in ladder programming in Delta's software. I'm very new to PLC and automation in general so any help in this regard would be appreciated.
Thank you

Similar Topics

I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Here's what happened, Operator turned on the disconnect for an auger while it was still running to cut power. Auger DID in fact turn off, but the...
Replies
Views
What has been your experience with year over year price increases on your Tech-connect service contracts? Is it up to the distributor? 30% seems...
Replies
Views
Hello, friends, I am trying to upgrade a system that uses an Onrom incremental encoder (E6B2-CWZ6C) connected to a Danfoss VFD (FC360), but now...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom