Can't connect to Sysmac C200HG

Vikt0r

I made a cable according to the specs. Set the COM port settings in windows to 9600 Even Stop 2. DIP settings 001111. Tried Syswin, CX-Programmer, both ports on the PLC (COM03-V1). Still can't detect the PLC. What am i doing wrong? I've read some people say you need C20-LK201-EV1/3G2C7-LK201-EV1 to connect to PLC. I've bought, but it will be a few days before i get it, and I'm not even sure how to connect it yet.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi I have an Omron Sysmac C20-CPU84E 3G2C7 and I want to connect to the computer some one knows what is the pinouts ?? thanks
Replies
Views
I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Here's what happened, Operator turned on the disconnect for an auger while it was still running to cut power. Auger DID in fact turn off, but the...
Replies
Views
What has been your experience with year over year price increases on your Tech-connect service contracts? Is it up to the distributor? 30% seems...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom