RsLogixs 500 emulater

Moro9797

Hi all
when i try to download the test code to emulate , this message appear
Server busy
This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy, choose Switch to activate the busy program and correct the problem ) , i had run all 3 program as administrator with new copy of win7

Thanks

I see that sometimes when RSLinx is not running and RSLogix has a hard time starting it from the comms menu. Starting RSLinx from the windows start menu usually solved it. Is RSLinx already running when you see this?

Similar Topics

Can anybody give me a price range for the RSLogix 5000? I don't seem to be able to find the price. I need a ballpark figure to present to my...
Replies
Views
Hellow I am looking for an example of the Tag configuration or UDT to communicate ControlLogix via DeviceNet to a Mitsubishi FR-E-700 series...
Replies
Views
I have been doing logic programming and troubleshooting for about 25 years. I started working for a new company as PLC Application Engineer and I...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an ABB PLC (PM573) and it has without MC card. I need to take backup from PLC to PC (in automation builder v2.7 ). My...
Replies
Views
Loving AB right now... We have an Allen-Bradley 2094-EN02D-M01 Kinetix 6500 servo drive that once had safe-speed monitoring which was eliminated...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom