Unable to communicate between HMI & PLC KINCO

wiwie

Can anyone help me getting this communications connection set up between KINCO GL100 and KINCO K508-40AR?

I am using Port 1(RS485) on the KINCO PLC, set in Mosbus Master with port settings
Baud Rate 9600
Stop Bits 1
Parity None
Data Bits 8
Address 1

In the KINCO HMI I am using Com0,RS485
Communication protocol Kinco PLC Series

Baud Rate 9600
Stop Bits 1
Parity None
Data Bits 8
Station 1

I have made a cable up to run from the HMI to PLC as follows

HMI 9 Pin D plug PLC 9 Pin D plug
1 RX- -------------------------------- 3B
6 RX+ -------------------------------- 2A

Using this configuration appear PLC no response on the HMI

Any help would be appreciated

In the manual they do not show pin 5 ground. I'm pretty sure you need it too.I think both HMI and PLC use pin 5 for ground.

RS485-2 need three wire A, B data and ground.