AB Safety Relay MSR-125HP problem

Hi, I'm facing problem with AB GuardMaster Safety Relay (MSR-125HP 440R-D23171).

I'm working on a project that has Safety Catagory-3 Door Lock switches and Emergency stop switches. If any safety issue occurred i.e. if any one of the switches is activated then the CH-1 & CH-2 output of the Safety Relay (13-14, 23-24) will be disconnected. After closing the safety issue and after manual Reset the safety relay returned to its normal condition.

As per the datasheet I have connected the relay with my safety circuit. But CH-1 & CH-2 are not latched.

MSR125 SafetyRelay CKT.png

This is not a normal safety unit it is a two button operator interlock are you sure you have the right unit for the application.

I won't give you a yes or no answer, but...
Have a look at the AB literature, they have good wiring examples for this.

Search Publication 440R-UM013E-EN-P – March 2017 to find
https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/um/440r-um013_-en-p.pdf

Search Rockwell Automation Publication SAFETY-WD001L-EN-P - March 2020
https://literature.rockwellautomation.com/idc/groups/literature/documents/wd/safety-wd001_-en-p.pdf

You will find the relay part number you suggested (440R-S12R2) in there.