How to know version of FactoryTalk Service Platform?

Yashka

Hi All!
How to know what is exact version of FTSP was installed on a particular computer? I see version 3.00 (CPR9 SR10) in the Control Panel but I want to know Rockwell's site version (6.10, 6.11, etc).

Where and how I can see it?

Thanks in advance!

You can open the Factory talk Administration console and in help>about, you'll see the installed version.

Regards,
PreLC

You can open the Factory talk Administration console and in help>about, you'll see the installed version.

Regards,
PreLC
I've got it, thanks! But how I to be sure? Why all other components are showing different versions in the same About screen?

I think you can go to RSLinx and then device properties to tell, but from second screen shot I assume 6.11.00,

I think you are at V3.0, based on your admin console's version in the first shot.

The second shot only denotes the diagnostics viewer.

I think you are at V3.0, based on your admin console's version in the first shot.

The second shot only denotes the diagnostics viewer.

But why all versions are different? If I'll install, for example, the latest 6.21, is it fix this issue? Will all programs the same version?

I've got it, thanks! But how I to be sure? Why all other components are showing different versions in the same About screen?

But why all versions are different? If I'll install, for example, the latest 6.21, is it fix this issue? Will all programs the same version?

All the versions you are looking at are for different products.

From what I can tell, you have FTServicesPlatform V3, Diagnostics viewer V6.11 and RSLinx V4.0.

All of those have newer versions. If you download a new RSLinx installer, you should be able to also upgrade the services platform from the same installer.

4.00 cpr9 sr10

Wait what?

I thought you wanted to know the version of firmware on a PVP?

I was saying using RSLinx to find the PVP and then get the properties their.

I maybe way off topic as I've been dropping the ball on a couple Rockwell dedicated questions lately.

All the versions you are looking at are for different products.

From what I can tell, you have FTServicesPlatform V3, Diagnostics viewer V6.11 and RSLinx V4.0.

All of those have newer versions. If you download a new RSLinx installer, you should be able to also upgrade the services platform from the same installer.
OK. It's clean. Thanks.