Control Techniques Mentor MP DC Drive Problems

recycled_mind

Dear experts,

Has anybody here uses this new DC Drive from Control Techniques? The new Mentor MP DC Drive.

I have experienced a lot of problems with this drive. Does anybody here experience like:

1.) Armature overcurrent even without load
2.) Field protection fuses will busted during power up
3.) Armature overcurrent even in stop mode

I have very much disappointed with this DC drive since I install this in my automation project running with CPU315-2DP over profibus.

Please share or any help will do.

Thanks,
Alex

Can you make the drive manage the motor properly in local control, that is, from the keypad only without the remote inputs and fieldbus?

Similar Topics

Hi all, Not the way I would like to splash the board, but we are in need of some simple assistance... I have an MD29 card on our Master Drive unit...
Replies
Views
Hello experts, I have a project for controlling the speed of a 220V DC Motor (1.5kW). My main controller is CPU315-2DP. I'm using control...
Replies
Views
Looking for a Modbus address manual for M700. Modbus address is same as the Parameter number for 16Int parameters. But it is different for 32Int...
Replies
Views
We have an EN214 base drive fitted with an FM3 module that has started to drop out of its program at random and then start again after a few...
Replies
Views
I have a Emerson Motion Controller Control Techniques Ei202 servo drive Indexing With motor NTE-207-CONS Brushless servo motor Issue 1 Every...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom