Rs 232 / Tcpip Converter

mahdi_rtt

M
please help me for rs 232 to tcp/ip converter(hardware or software) . i have not any information aboat it.

B&B electronics makes a great ethernet to serial converter.... The ESP-901, you can do RS-232 and RS-485 to ethernet, I've used a few of them. You need to run a virtual comm port on the PC however.

Greg

If you are going to use a Lantronix device spend the few extra dollars and use the xpress-dr. There are some problems with the latest firmware in the MSS100 thats causeimg all sorts of problems. Not to mention the xpress is DIN rail mountable and can accept power from your control system.

Similar Topics

I have a piece of equipment that is operated by a PanelView Plus 600 HMI touch screen via RS232 into a Micrologix 1500 PLC. I am trying to...
Replies
Views
i have an device which can support serial (RS485,RS232),CAN protocol . i want to connect it to an existing MIB 1553B bus ,what device will I need...
Replies
Views
Hello: I have to connect a RS232 Modbus RTU slave that only has Tx, Rx and GND signals to a Modbus RTU master. However, all RS232 to RS485...
Replies
Views
Hi to everybody. I need to read the first 12 characters of the message that a barcode reader sends to the ascii card (1734-rs232 ascii) and I...
Replies
Views
I have wasted a week trying to figure out how to connect an SLC5/03 with my laptop. I do not have and can not Buy the 1747 UIC and PC3 cables. I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom