How to make addressing between AB SLC-500 PLC and Proface GP2300L touchscreen through

vislab

Hi,

I am now considering to connect a AB SLC-500 PLC and two or three Proface GP2300L HMI touchscreens through Ethernet connection through a Ethernet Hub.

And each each touchscreen has different operator screens and runs a different PLC program separately.
So if this is possible configuration then I wonder how to use address and access each of Proface touchscreen in AB PLC.

If anybody has done similar project or experience then I would like to get some advice or recommendation.
Then thank you and have a good day.

Regards,

Sunny

PLC Connection Manual

There is a manual for connecting GP panels to various PLC's. I think you can download it from the Pro-face homepage - it's at approx 30Mb pdf file. The manual is called "GP-PRO/PB III for Windows Ver. 5.0 PLC Connection Manual". In that both addressing, cable setup and other vital information is found.