What are you?? (Poll)

What are you?!

• Total voters
I don't know if I would be other or contractor. Journeyman electrician, but started in controls and now that word has gotten around I've been retrofitting older, simple systems.

Mushroom, kept in the dark an fed s***. Seems to have been the most part.

In reality, all of the above aside from provider.

Some days I'm an engineer and some days I'm a potato. Depends on how early in the morning I have to wake up.

Started as Electrician, then Electronics tradesman now systems and controls Tech. I design and work on dcs, plc, scada, drives, hmi, high voltage, remote notifiers , old school discrete electronics (TTL) you name it the work is varied and always challenging.

Title says Controls Engineer but whatever it takes to keep the place running. :)

A couple weekends ago the cleaning lady was out, I get here and overheard a supervisor telling the security guard she didn't know what to do because trash cans were spilling over in the break room. I rustled up some bags, donned my ***** mittens and emptied the trash. :)

Title says Controls Engineer but whatever it takes to keep the place running. :)

A couple weekends ago the cleaning lady was out, I get here and overheard a supervisor telling the security guard she didn't know what to do because trash cans were spilling over in the break room. I rustled up some bags, donned my ***** mittens and emptied the trash. :)

That is the spirit that keeps the place going.