Wonderware InTouch - Auto select application

blue39

B
In InTouch (7.0 / 7.1) you normally use the Application Manager to select which InTouch Application is used by Draw / View.

I need to select between 3 different apps right after the computer is booted and then run View.

Can't find any registery entries that point to which app it to be used. Ditto for an .INI files.

Anyone know where the info is kept ?

Yep - take a look at your win.ini file (c:\windows)
There should be an Intouch section where you can modify the ApplicationDirectory.

-Trevor

Yep, that's it - Thanks ! Forgot that some programs use that .ini and also just for others, there are other .ini files in the Windows dir.

You can also use...

"C:\Program Files\Wonderware\InTouch\view.exe" C:\IntouchFolderName Actually the above is the path for 8.0 and higher. 7.X uses something like C:\Program Files\FactorySuite\Intouch.

wonderware intouch installation

hi everybody,
I try to install wonderware intouch 10.0,
it says I should install .net framework 2.0 manually before install wonderware, but it doesnt realize I have net framework on my pc.have anyone had the same problem? I cant install intouch..
thank you