WinCC Flexible scripting

It sounds like you want to log to USB1, then log to USB2. The answer is you can't. The only way I can see is if you log to SD Card, then switch to logging to USB.

You would create 2 logs, one for SD card and one for USB. You would use a bit to enable logging to SD card, and a different bit to enable logging to USB storage. For example, after plugging in the USB, you can have a button on the screen pressed to activate the bit to log to USB.

With Scripts you can also exced the maximum events on the click of a button for example.

It allows a maximum of 12 events iirc.

But you can make a VB script and do the events inside the script and then call the script in the button click.

It will execute all the events.

Similar Topics

I currently have a script that load on startup that reads maybe 16 values off a DB on my PLC. I take those values and then store them on another...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have upgraded our laptop which includes Windows 11. It appears that WinCC flexible 2008 advanced does not support Windows 11. What...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I Have an Issue with the usage of recipes in Wincc Flexible 2008, I create the recipe to change the values in a fast way The...
Replies
Views
Hi colleagues.We do data logging system.We want to record three temperatures under a certain condition. We prepared the project as follows. We do...
Replies
Views
Hello to everyone. I change the value of a "PQW" with a button in Wincc flexible. The code of the button is defined as M102.0. Value reset...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom