Rsnetworx software

praiserq

Hello guys,

Am currently working with AB studio 5000 v30 but am having problem communicating with a remote I/o module.

I also discovered I needed the rsnetworx for a schedule connection.

How do I get the rsnetworx software and what version will be suitable for the studio version?

Pls I really need help like right now

THANKS

What network are you using for the remote I/O module ? ControlNet, DeviceNet, EtherNet/IP, or classic Allen-Bradley Universal Remote I/O ?

What is the exact remote I/O module ?

In general, you have to buy RSNetworx from your Rockwell Automation regional distributor. I'm not sure they have an online purchase mechanism outside of the distributor network.

Is this a system you are building for the first time, or one that you are maintaining and modifying that was built elsewhere ?