Looking for advice

Well, Not really sure why Maiik83 resurrected this post from 7 years ago but, I will give an update on how things went.

So I re-read my post from back in 2013. I "might" have made it sound worse than it actually was, or maybe it was just me being nervous and not wanting to fail. I continued working on the project until January-February and then was moved on to another project because the general construction of the sewer plant was waaaay behind schedule. Not because of us, but due to weather related items and the usual BS that come along with municipal jobs. We finally got on site around May in order to do IO check out. This took a bit longer than expected (one of the head electricians was known as ButtSplice Bill....)but we got through it. After IO check out was done, we still had another month or so until they were ready to put everything on-line. Me and one of our senior engineers tested and worked through everything. When it was time to put the plant on-line it went pretty good. If I remember correct, the biggest problem was that too much Alum got added and the filters ended up getting blinded. Once that was under control there was only minor issues here and there.

Now fast forward 7 years, all of the stuff I wrote about in that initial post I don't worry about at all.

Micky,

Your showing my age.
George

I was project manager... I have since retired and left the company :eek:

cyoung120 said:
I "might" have made it sound worse than it actually was

Never!, never admit that... remember your the hero and no one can take that away, you've got potential

cyoung120 said:
Now fast forward 7 years, all of the stuff I wrote about in that initial post I don't worry about at all.

Yah, we all use to sweat the small stuff when we look back, I still think back and wonder how I got through it.... not knowing a damn thing and being thrown nights, I was living this quote before I even heard it "fake it until you make it"