Autocad Electrical

If no one sends you one in time, the tutorial for creating a title block is pretty good if you haven't had a chance to check it out yet... You'll be up and running in a couple of hours by the time you tweak it a couple of times.

Hi,

It's far better if you can get to grips with creating your own, as you'll have far more flexibility going forward, but happy to send a couple of samples if you PM your email address...

The advantage of creating your own is you get to add the attributes that YOU want into the border, not just what you're given.

Rob

Hi,

It's far better if you can get to grips with creating your own, as you'll have far more flexibility going forward, but happy to send a couple of samples if you PM your email address...

The advantage of creating your own is you get to add the attributes that YOU want into the border, not just what you're given.

Rob

Thanks! I will just build my own. In the past, I've always worked at companies that had them pre-built for us. I never worried about the scaling portion since it was already to size, so I just need to figure that out.