Profibus DP + Q02(H) Programming help

smithers

Hello

I am currently trying to set up Profibus DP at my place of work.

The system comprises of:
Mitsubishi Q02(H) CPU;
Mitsubishi QJ71PB92D Profibus module;
Two HB-Therm heating units (type HB-140 D41) each with 4 seperate independant heating circuits.

The two heating units each possess one Profibus interface. Each Heating Unit uses 48 Words (96 Bytes) for plc to heating unit transmission (12 Words per heating circuit) with the 9th Word being broken down into its 16 bits. Also, each Heating Unit uses 80 Words (160 Bytes) for heating unit to plc transmission (20 Words per heating circuit) with the 9th, 19th, & 20th Words being broken down into their 16 bits.

I have configured the system using GX Configurator DP easily enough but I am a bit unsure as to how to write the plc code to enable me to read from/write to the heating units.

Any help would be appreciated.