Need Help :Panelview Plus 1000 & SLC 5/04 communication

vinitch

Hello friends,

I am developing a application for Panelview plus 1000 colour using SLC 5/04 PLC.
I have following with me :

1) SLC 5/04 PLC with DF-1 & DH+ communication
2) Panelview Plus 1000 part number 2711P-T10C6D1 ( with DH+)
3) A laptop with COM port

I want to do following :

1) Panelview and SLC to communicate via DH+.
2) Download ladder logic to PLC from laptops com port connected
to PLC's DF1 (RS-232)port
3) Download RSView ME application into Panelview using laptop's
COM port & PV+ COM port.

The main aim is to have a dedicated DH+ link between PLC & Panelview plus and use COM port for UPLOAD/DOWNLOAD.

Is it possible ? If yes how to do itstep by step.
What will be the seetings in ladder file ( Channel 0 & Channel 1)

Are there any "terminal settings" available for panelview plus as available with Panelview standard ?

Kindly help.

Regards.

Vinit.

There is a lot of different downloading.

You can do all the above, the only thing is for the panelview plus 1000 upload and download by serial poet you have to be in config screen. As far as the rsview to panelview you will have to convert it to the proper application.