High Speed AI card for Local vertual backplane in SoftLogix 5800

synclogix

Hi Guys, Any one aware of IO’s ( brand and site), that can fit into local frame work of SoftLogix 5800. One I think is Advantec. But Advantec dosent fit into the specs as below.
I have heard of NI ( national Instruments) but not sure which card and its compatibility with SoftLogix 5800

My application requires a physical PCI standard AI card with 16 bit resolution and has a fast update of about 1 to 2 ms. This card should work with the local Vertual backplane of SoftLogix

Similar Topics

Everyone, I have an application where I need to pump a varying weight(depending on recipe) into a tank. I can't use the load cells on the tank...
Replies
Views
I have in the field currently a high speed counter card in a SLC 505 with an encoder. There is something glitchy going on where noise is...
Replies
Views
At my job on a specific machine the A+,A-,B+,B- inputs to a High Speed Counter Card are all connected in Series with Resistors. I don't remember...
Replies
Views
Unregistered
U
Hi We are using an Allen Bradley High Speed Counter Card (HSCE2-1746) to count pulses from an Endress + Hauser Promass 40 Coriolis Flowmeter. We...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, Has anyone configured a Momentum high speed counter on Unity 13.1. We need the wiring diagram for Momentum High speed counter and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom