B&R: PP015 and ACOPOS 1016

alexhv

Hello, I'm sorry but my English is not very good.

I have not much experience programming B&R, I know the basic settings for the Power Panel, PCCs and I recently have a problem with a customer who has a machine with B & R equipment
1 Power panel: 4PP015.E420.01
3 ACOPOS: 8V1016.00-2

Each of the ACOPOS, has a CAN interface 8AC110.60-2, and an encoder interface. The situation is that one of the ACOPOS failed, then they requested a new unit..

While waiting for that replacement, the customer decided to test their original ACOPOS. They exchanged positions in the CAN network, obviously moved the ACOPOS with all its modules, the machine started working for a few hours.
To find out if the apparently damaged ACOPOS, worked correctly, put everything as it was originally, but the machine was not working properly.
Of course, this situation described seems rare.

When the ACOPOS fails, ERROR LED lights up, the POWER PANEL, there are two different messages, one of them says "ERROR IN PALA DRIVE", I think that refers to the ACOPOS damaged. It has been tested, exchanging positions of the ACOPOS, but the error is transferred to the new position of ACOPOS damaged.
Even the client has another identical machine, and put the ACOPOS damaged in the appropriate location and the results were the same, the machine is not working properly. Today, the client informed me that the machine is completely stopped due to ACOPOS damaged

Another situation occurs with the new ACOPOS, which was sold. This ACOPOS is the same model and part number. The client attempted to put instead of ACOPOS "damaged" but the machine did not work.

The objective is to operate the machine with the new ACOPOS, but I also like to know the cause of situation that I described.

Then I read the manuals and can know that a "acp10sys" file determines how the logic is downloaded to the Panel and ACOPOS.
I went again to get the backup of PP015, and found that this file (acp10sys) did not exist in the controller (PP015).
So I assume I must download the acp10sys file to the new ACOPOS for the machine to work properly.
My questions are:
1. Can I download this file directly from my PC (Automation Studio 3) to ACOPOS? or I must make it through a controller or Panel.
2. There are different versions of this file? If so, how I could solve this problem of versions?

Thanks for your help

Best Regards

Alex Hernandez

Hello,alexhv
I'm sorry. I not good English.

1. Power panel: 4PP015.E420.01
2. ACOPOS: 8V1016.00-2
3. CAN interface 8AC110.60-2
4. Do you used plugin encoder interface ?