HDMI output HMI recommendation

S7-300/1200/1500 CPU webserver:
Advantages: "free", no extra hardware, does not add non-industrial equipment into the application.
Disadvantages: Programming is not as easy as a dedicated HMI solution. Any change to the webserver requires a hw download and stop of the CPU.

edit:
There is no fancy graphics or animation. A few multi-color lights and some timer data.
I think this is the kind of application that would be fine to do with the CPU webserver.

Similar Topics

Hey there. Just wondering if anybody might know something about the AV world. I want to hook up a second TV for the wife in our bedroom. However...
Replies
Views
I have customers that use equipment that uses the B&R touch panel/PLC. One of my customers would like to capture the production statistics and...
Replies
Views
I have to bid on a project that displays some shift data on a 70" hdmi tv. I've seen these before but I've lived a sheltered life and haven't been...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I am starting a new project for a customer and I am adding in solenoid valves. Once added, I noticed there was a lack of an Output...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom