Seimens et 200s im151-8

TYeag

We have these in our shuttles. The IP Address is stored on the SD card for the unit. We had a card go bad and I am trying to copy another card or change IP Address. I have tried using Primary setup tool, but it says function cant be completed. Any help would be appreciated.

Do you have the STEP7 project file ?
If so, it should be easy to download the program to the CPU.
The IP from the old program should be retained in the CPU when you insert a fresh MMC card.

Apart from that, how do you know that it is the MMC card and not the CPU that has gone bad.

Not sure I have the step7 project file. Our fire wall wont let us us step7. We have 12 of the same IP Address,(different network), used one from a different aisle and it worked.

Similar Topics

opening up a copy of my HMI program I can go to where the passwords are created but they are all asterisks. How can I view what is there? I see...
Replies
Views
I have installed ver 16 of tia portal and I am running in the 21 days grace period. My question is this, is it fully functional during that 21...
Replies
Views
Hi; In our corrugator plant, there are one Corrugator and five Flexo graphic printing machines. One of them is a BOBST brand French made...
Replies
Views
Good morning, experts! I have a Siemens PLC and IO that I need to cross to Rockwell, and I have zero experience with the Siemens line of products...
Replies
Views
We have a vacuum pressure sensor that has become faulty, unfortunately the original is obsolete but the manufacturer has supplied us with the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom