Melsecnet II problem.

cmulder

Hi all,

I want to connect 2 Mitsubishi PLC's using Melsecnet II. I am using a A2AS-S1 CPU as master, and a Q2AS-S1 CPU as slave in this network. I want to send master addresses B0-BFF to slave addresses B800-B8FF, and I want to send slave addresses B0-BFF to master addresses B800-B8FF. I want to do exactly the same with data registers W0-WFF and W800-W8FF.
For some reason I can only send data one way. Depending upon the link settings I have set in the slave PLC I can send the data from slave to master, or vice versa. Therefore, I think the problem is in the slave PLC. Below I have printed the settings I am using for both the slave and the master.

Can somebody tell me how I need to setup the Melsecnet parameters?
P.S. I am using GX IEC Developer. If anyone wants to get the actual project I can send it to him/her via email. Please let me know...

Thanks in advance,
Caspar

Slave link settings (NET II (coax local)):
LB <-> B Head LB: 800 Head B: 0 Size: 100 hex
LW <-> W Head LW: 800 Head W: 0 Size: 100 hex
LX/LY <-> X/Y Head LX/LY: 000 Head X/Y: 0 Size: 800 hex

Master link settings (Melsec Net II mode):
Master to Slave Relay Area B: 0 to: FF
Master to Slave Register Area W: 0 to: FF
Watchdog timer for link: 2000 ms
Slave 1 settings (Melsecnet II station):
Local to master relay area B: 800 to: 8FF