Mitsubishi FX2N PLC & HMI communication

e_pramod

I have a query regarding communication between Mitsubishi FX2N PLC & HMI EZS6M-R from automation direct.
Mitsubishi plc has two ports one is RS422 for programming and other is RS232 ,RS485 or RS422
I am trying it on programming port RS422 and melsec FX-REV-E protocol , but its not working

Does it require any PLC com port setting for hmi communication in plc program if yes how it will be set plc com port.

Which port is used for normal hmi communication.

You cannot configure communication parameters for the PLC port.
Try to match the ones of the HMI with the PLC:
7-bit word, 1 stop bit, 9600 baud, even parity.

And what is your communication cable?
Is the HMI port RS232 or RS422?

Sergei Troizky said:
You cannot configure communication parameters for the PLC port.
Try to match the ones of the HMI with the PLC:
7-bit word, 1 stop bit, 9600 baud, even parity.

And what is your communication cable?
Is the HMI port RS232 or RS422?
i configured HMI parameter as 7-bit word, 1 stop bit, 9600 baud, even parity, still not communicate , is there any setting for to make master PLC.I am not aware of melsec FX-REV-E protocol is full duplex or halfduplex

How to connect Fx2n PLC to Barcode reader

I have Fx2n PLC.I want to connect barcode reader with it.
can any one have program for that..and also how to connect barcode reader with my PLC

Try mitsu website for cables and info for your app. If you get an Mitsu or Beijers HMI, you can go through transparent mode which allows you to program both at the same time.