Automation training syllabus

vikas1947

is there any body can tell me that in which way we have to train peoples for automation system training in which we have to provide training of plc ,hmi,drive ,scada tell from where to start and in which flow we have to move forward...
such as 1st plc intro then its wiring then.......and so on?:rolleyes:

I have found videos from India exactly covering this field they are in english and are from a university.
If wanted more give me a PM

Similar Topics

I am looking for training options to get a better understanding for automation. I would like to learn more about developing panel view screens...
Replies
Views
Our facility is 99% Allen-Bradley, but last year we received a new piece of equipment that originally purchased for another plant that is all...
Replies
Views
Hi, does anyone know any good Automation/Controls project Management course/training ? I'm looking for one (preferably in Europe) but can't find...
Replies
Views
I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
I have Allen Bradley plcs, I have had Circuit breakers and other automation equipment in the past. There's no solid buyers local. How much do you...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom