load memory Vs work memory

SEEMA

Thanx alot sir....i got the answer to my question regarding significance of multiple instance data block...but what is the difference between load memory and work memory of a CPU....can you please differentiate it in detail.....

Use the Simatic manager Help and search for load memory:
e.g.
load00909.JPG

Rule of thumb: Press F1, where ever you have doubts in Simatic Manager.

Load Memory:Equivalent to Hard Disk.
Work Memory:Equivalent to RAM.

Thanx sir, but i have already taken a look at help on load memory and work memory....But the concept is still not clear upto the mark....so any other way out that can help to understand it in depth....

Think of load memory as like the hard disk in your computer. This stores information.
And think of work memory like the RAM in your computer. The CPU reads information from the load memory, and executes in the work memory.