e-mail server node 249 and node 251

cchuang

Hey,

This is my first time writing a PLC code. Right now, I am trying to send out e-mail through ENIW utility and I got confused with node 249 and node 251. On the manual it says we can set up ENI's TCP/IP address in node 250 with an integer file and configure the ENI e-mail string from node 249. If I have already set up the e-mail server IP address on node 251 and three e-mail addresses on node 150-153, do I still need to do anything on node 249?

I am using MicroLogix 1200 with RSLogix 500

Thanks

Similar Topics

Has anyone ever used an expression to dynamically choose the server type and address at runtime? For all other e mail setup parameters I've done...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Unitronics V570 Plc that sends alarms and other reports by email. It seems they were designed to be used with a in-house email...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I want to set up an automatic email out of certain alarms from an FTView SE system. I've done some research and found the email sender...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to send an e-mail from an S7-1200. The only network connection I will have is the Comms Module (CP-1242-7 GPRS). I understand...
Replies
Views
First of all, I'm a second year college co-op student, so forgive me for being so fresh. I have my PLC writing messages to the proper nodes of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom