Freeware to read an Allen Bradley plc file

View and AB .ach file

I have a AB .ach file that I need to view but I don't have the RSLogix 5000 program (IT in their infinite wisdom deleted off my laptop). Can anyone help me out so that I can view the logic in this program? Unfortunately I cannot attach it to the forum page because it is too large. Is there a way to get RSLogix on a trial so that I can view this file?

Welcome to the Forum!

If your file name has an .ach extension then it is a PLC5 application and will require RSLogix 5 software; this is pretty pricey nowadays ($9500.00 List); I don't think I have a RSL5 VM anymore, however, some of the members might be able to help you.
Try to archive (zip) the file and attach it to a post again.

The only way to download any Rockwell software is by owning a TechConnect contract; all their products will run for 7 days without an activation so if you have an old install disk try running it and use RSL5 for 7 days.

From ACD to PDF or Word

Can anyone convert the attached ACD file to pdf or even word document format as I need it for a collage project.
It was written for RS logix 5000

I tried to zip it and upload it but its too large !! o_O

Thanks
Rob

If you have a dropbox account, post a link to it here. Some people on the forum won't download dropbox links for security/paranoia reasons, but there's enough helpful people floating about that someone probably will :)

Also, I for one am now quite intrigued about the possibility of making a collage out of an RSLogix 5000 printout. It appeals to both the technical and the artistic sides of my brain equally! :D

Would anyone be able to convert this *.RSS file to *.PDF for me so that I can try to figure this press out and get my boss off my back? Thanks in advance!