Mvi156-pdpmv1 (master) Cpu315-2dp (slave)

lenjai100

Hi,

At the moment, I am trying to configure the PROFIBUS network with:
i) Allen Bradley MVI56-PDPMV1 Prosoft card along with Allen Bradley Logix5561 CPU(MASTER)
ii) Siemens CPU315-2DP (SLAVE)

After configuration, on the Siemens CPU315-2DP I have a SF solid red light and the BF light flashing. Also under the Prosoft configuration builder (which is used to configure the MVI56-PDPMV1 Prosoft card), I have the following for the diagnostic of the slave:

(7) CPU 315-2DP not OK!
Bit 1.2: Cfg_Fault
Bit 1.1: Station_Not_Ready
Bit 2.0: Prm_Req
master address: ---
ident no.: 0x80ee

(7) CPU 315-2DP indicates diagnostic without diag data!
Bit 1.2: Cfg_Fault
Bit 1.1: Station_Not_Ready
Bit 2.3: WD_On
master address: 1
ident no.: 0x80ee

Does anyone know where the problem might be?

Cheers,
Alz

Last edited: