RSLinx Classic Configured Drivers Windows Storage Location

AMarks95

I recently changed to a new laptop and still have access to the old files. Does anybody know the location of the file that stores the configured drivers so I can copy/paste it into the same location on my new machine? Win10.

Last edited:
Go to your old machine and run the RSLinx Backup and Restore tool. It will allow you to Backup your current drivers to a file that you can copy to your new laptop. Then run the same utility on the new machine to Restore the drivers.

OG

From what I see, it is stored in the Windows registry:

Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Rockwell Software\RSLinx\Drivers

I don't see them stored as files. Thus the reason for the tool. But maybe someone else has an idea.

OG