Has any used a ballistic pressure transducer with a PLC?

jmason

I am not sure if it will capture the event that I need to use as a control.
The device that I an using is a PCB Piezotronics ICP ballistic pressure transducer when I use LabView with a DAQ device running at 25khz I can see the signal I just don’t know if I will see it with a BRX PLC with analog input will be able to see and process quick enough.
Thank you

I am not sure if it will capture the event that I need to use as a control.
The device that I an using is a PCB Piezotronics ICP ballistic pressure transducer when I use LabView with a DAQ device running at 25khz I can see the signal I just don’t know if I will see it with a BRX PLC with analog input will be able to see and process quick enough.
Thank you

If you can trend the data over time you get from it in Labview, compare that with the specs (response time) of the analog input you intend to use. My gut tells me that you will not get nearly the same type of data that you get with a high speed DAQ input.

I highly doubt it will work.

If for some reason you need the data transferred into the PLC (why?), National Instruments has an OPC UA server. It's rebranded KepWare.